Free Online Janam Kundli or Birth Chart by Date of Birth | freejanamkundli.com
WHAT IS JANAM KUNDALI IN ASTROLOGY
Janam Kundali, also known as birth chart or horoscope, is a detailed depiction of an individual’s complete life journey. A Kundali is charted on the basis of one’s birth details including birth date, birth time and birth place. It elaborately describes the position of Sun, Moon, planets and other celestial bodies in the Universe at the time of one’s birth. Your astrological data which includes birthdate, birth place and the location of your birth along with other advanced information is used by an eminent Astrologer to find out the positions of planets and prepare a detailed birth chart.
HOW IS A JANAM KUNDALI READ
Kundli by date of birth and name are two methods to chart a Janam Kundli. As per Vedic Astrology, there are nine astrological planets namely, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Sun, Moon, Rahu and Ketu which form the primary basis of a Kundli. Along with them, there are 12 houses each associated with 12 Zodiac signs namely Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. These nine planets are positioned in these 12 houses with each house dominating one aspect of a person’s life. So, the position of these 9 planets in 12 houses at the time of your birth gives your detailed Janam Kundali.
What the Planets represent?
- Sun – Personality
- Moon – Subconscious Mind and Emotional Strength
- Mercury – Wit, Communications and Expressions
- Venus – Beauty, Enthusiasm and Love
- Mars – Courage and Aggression
- Jupiter – Intelligence, Wisdom and Luck
- Saturn – Justice, Authority and Discipline
- Rahu – Hurdles and Delays
- Ketu – Spiritual Knowledge
- Rahu and Ketu are malefic planets.
What the Houses represent?
- 1st House – House of Self
- 2nd House – House Of Wealth
- 3rd House – House of Siblings
- 4th House – Home/Mother
- 5th House – Children
- 6th House – House of Enemies
- 7th House – House of Spouse
- 8th House – House of Death
- 9th House – House of Religion
- 10th House – House of Career
- 11th House – House of Large Gains
- 12th House – House of Enlightenment
Each house represents much more than the information mentioned above. Reading a Kundli requires a vast amount of knowledge. But, in a simple way, you can check which planet is in which house and then study the behavior of that particular planet to get a brief idea about the various life aspects and know about several Kundli prediction.
WHAT YOUR KUNDALI SAYS
Janam Kundli plays an influential role in determining our life’s journey and gives us an insight into the future.
- The position of the Sun, Moon and other planets have a strong impact on our present life, future life, personality, behavior and attitude.
- A Kundali can help answer many of life’s unanswered questions by studying the relative position of various planets and their combinations. These positions help one determine the course of their life.
- Janam Kundali gives accurate predictions about career, finances, profession, business, marriage, love and auspicious and inauspicious times.
- Your Janam Patrika tells you about your personality, strengths, weaknesses, characteristics, traits, behavior, attitude and approach in life. It also gives information on your lucky days, lucky color and lucky number.
- With the help of your detailed Kundali report, you can know about the problems and hurdles that you will face in life and will also get solutions and astrological advice for the same.
- By knowing the auspicious times, you can pave your way towards success, happiness and prosperity.
- It tells you about Kundali Dosha, if present. Now, what is Kundali Dosha? Kundali Dosha is an astrological combination of certain planets that can affect the native’s life negatively. It occurs due to the positions of certain planets. Some Kundali Dosha includes Mangal Dosha, Kaal Sarp Dosha, Pitra Dosha, etc. A detailed Kundali report helps one find out whether any such dosha is present in their birth chart or not.
Earlier, people visited an Astrologer to get their Kundali made. But, nowadays, online Kundali Software is the most accurate and convenient way to know your future. It is detailed, descriptive, easy to understand and you can get it instantly in the comfort of your home.
Get Free analysis of Kundli by an expert astrologer.