When Sun in 1st House of Kundali
The positioning of Sun in the first house of the horoscope bestows the native with positive energy and endurance. The individuals who have Sun in their 1st House remain happy and cheerful in all the endeavors and also hold a charismatic persona. The native will experience a trouble-free and joyous childhood with a strong physical constitution. The placement of the Sun in the 1st house of the male natives makes them restless and anxious whereas the presence of Sun in the 1st house of the female natives helps them in earning recognition, respect and strong social standing.
Know also: Janam Kundli As Per Vedic Astrology.
Effect on Career When Sun in 1st House of Kundli
Sun in first house of career is quite beneficial. Such people are likely to possess high esteem and secure an elite position in the social circle. These people love taking challenges as they are born leaders and fighters. The native is capable of fetching attention and being the center of any social gathering. But because of their dictatorial attitude, they tend to lose their charm easily. The natives seek self-praise and thus present themselves in a way that they are able to cast a strong impression on others.
The positioning of the Sun in the first house develops the interest of the individuals in leading and acquiring knowledge when it is about their career and profession. The native is required to refrain oneself from competing and obsessing with others’ success and persona. Such individuals are blessed with inherent leadership traits as well as strong willpower. The native possesses the ability to seize opportunities which automatically improves their financial standing.
The individual who has the prominence of the Sun in the 1st house is also an influential person with a balanced approach towards life, who are self-sufficient as well as self-determined in nature. Natives under the influence of the positioning of the Sun in their first house tend to have an inspiring and straightforward attitude and also seek pride in doing their work.
Positive sides of the planetary position
- They are inherent leaders with a persona that outshines other people.
- The individuals are bestowed with supreme knowledge and absolute wisdom
- The natives are mature in performing business dealings and are extremely analytical in nature
- With the positive placement of the Sun, the natives have a positive approach, high self-esteem, and strong intellectuality
- They are capable of achieving new heights in the career with their firm determination and hard work.
Negative sides of the planetary position
- Placement of the Sun in the 1st house sometimes makes the person arrogant towards others. They are required to control their emotions and keep a firm check on their behavior while dealing with people
- One might feel over-confident due to the influence of the Sun which also makes them over-aggressive and stubborn and it might become difficult for others to deal with them on professional grounds.
- The natives might suffer from eye-related problems
- The individuals tend to become extremely self-conscious, egoistic, procrastinating, over-analyzing, and restless at times.
Read also: Can Kundali predict love Marriage?
From the overall perspective, placement of the Sun in the first house of the Kundali or the horoscope offers several aspects to the native to live a cheerful life but at the same time also lay down few challenges to work upon. Know how the positioning of various planets in your horoscope can affect your life by getting a complete Janam Kundali Analysis by renowned astrologers.